‘Tis the Season to be Thankful
I’m spending the days leading up to Thanksgiving thinking about what I’m thankful for. I realize that I’m very thankful for my life right now. It’s amazing how things have changed in one year.
- I’m thankful for my daughters, they make my life wonderful.
- I’m thankful for my family, I know they are far away but they will always be there for me.
- There are not enough words to describe the amazing friends that I have and I am truly grateful for them. They have been my support system through this all and I know that they love me no matter what.
- I’m thankful for my cat, he seems to know when I’m sad and will come and offer his support.
- I’m so thankful to have a fabulous metabolism since I love food.
- I’m very thankful for Chipotle Ranch Salad Dressing and pie, especially pecan pie.
I wish you all a wonderful holiday!